The course starts several times a year with sufficient entries.
The course is for people who:
- are living in The Hague
- are 18 years or older
- have a passport from a country belonging to the European Union or Turkey (or on your residence permit is written that you are the partner of a migrant from the European Union);
- have attented secondary school for at least a few years.
To be admitted, you must first make a learning test. You will be automatically invited for this test at the registration.
The lesson times are:
- twice a week from 09:00 - 12:15 or
- twice a week from 18:45 - 22.00
You want to enroll? Check the conditions below and visit our consultation on Mondays.
Call for an appointment 088-6663635
For more information, please visit the consulting hours on Mondays between 16:00 and 19:00 on the Brouwersgracht 50, 2512 ER in The Hague.
If you can not come on Monday, please call 088 666 5555 or send an email to email@example.com to make an appointment.
What do we need to register you?
- a valid ID (no driver's license)
- a residence permit
- a document showing your BSN (for example a tax or health insurance card)
Without these documents we cannot register you.